Delta Design & Build uses dry-martarless construction techniques in building, restructuring, and for vertical and horizontal extensions. We strongly believe in this innovative building system, which uses prefabricated components and readymade materials, and which results in considerable benefit to both contractor and client. These types of materials exemplify high aesthetic and living standards, while also bringing evident organisational advantages during construction.
Reasons for chosing dry-martarless construction for your house, office, or warehouse.
During the building process, it guarantees:
• A refined and simpler working process
• The use of guaranteed prefab materials of certified quality
• Reduction of time and construction costs
• A detailed project reducing the risks of unexpected additional building costs while maintaining quality
• Complete architectural freedom in planning. Dry-martarless construction does not limit the customisation of a building
• Lighter structures due to the characteristics of steel elements; this also means that current anti-seismic regulations as well as the minimisation of internal obstructions are fully met cost-effectively. A reduced number of pillars results in more living space.
• A higher level of soundproofing and better technical performance
The finished building exhibits:
• Lower maintenance compared to traditional buildings
• Longer life: prefab, aluminium, and steel make the building less subjected to wear and tear
• More flexibility in the modification of space (extension, relocation of rooms, etc.), since lighter structures require less supporting walls
Benefits during the demolition phase:
• Reduced demolition costs.
• More recyclable materials, resulting in less disposal costs
As well as the employment of expert partners and the use of high quality materials, we regularly study, develop and refine our working and assembling techniques. Through this system, we are constantly improving the quality of our work, and at the same time, reducing risks of onsite error.